Hand Towel Holder For Bathroom
What You Should Know about YIGII Brand
Quality is our top priority!
A high emphasis on high-quality stainless steel bathroom & kitchen product innovation.
All developed products are registered in appearance patent & patent for invention.
An interior design team with a creative mind to generate more inventive & functional products to help you get organized!
Greatly uphold the idea of minimalist life by creating more and more simple-look products.
Offer stylish & smart solutions to help you live simply and beautifully.
Make Your Space & Your Life Simplified
Sticky backing: Strong self-adhesive
Material: Type SUS 304 Stainless Steel
Product: Self Adhesive Towel Bar x 1
Dimensions:15.75 × 1.89 × 0.7 inch
Hand Towel Holder For Bathroom with Strong Adhesion: Give You Peace-of-mind
It adheres perfectly to the wall with very strong adhesion and will never fall off! Thus, it is highly reliable on the matter of adhesion.
Designed for hassle-free installation. Since it was extremely easy to install with self adhesive, it offers the best solution to no-drill towel organizing tools.
Perfect for people that rent a house!
The towel bar keeps the towels away from the wall. Thus, it makes sure the towel is cleanly stored without touching the dirty wall.
Simplistic & Modern & Elegant
The modern fashion of the bathroom towel holder can endure decades of time test and never go out of date.
The simplistic style brings a highly modern and graceful appeal to your remodeled room.
It can fit perfectly with the rest accessories of your bathroom. Add an elegant & shiny touch to your bathroom renovation.
Make your space look bigger and brighter.
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the wall and wipe it dry.
- Then pull off the back cover of the pad.
- Attach the hook to the smooth wall surface and press it for about 5-8 seconds.
- Last, wait for 24 hours before hanging anything on it to make sure the hook is fixed tightly on the surface.
1) Make sure the wall surface is clean and dry before installing the hook.
2) It must be a smooth surface such as tiles, metal surfaces, glass, etc. not rough surfaces, painted walls or walls with wallpaper.
To remove an adhesive towel hook, you just simply use a hairdryer to heat the sticky area.
Then step by step scrape the adhesive off with a blade and the hook is successfully removed.