A Multi-functional Toilet Paper Holder For Toilet Paper, Disposable Face Towel, Kitchen Towel, Hand Towel!
Product: Adhesive Toilet Paper Holder
Material: SUS 304 Stainless Steel
Installation method: Self-adhesive
Total Length: Roll’s length: 5.51 inches,
Distance to the wall: 2.55 inches,
Dimensions of the plate: 3.54 ×1.77 inches.
Package Includes: Toilet Paper Holder x 1
Finish Type: Brushed
Adhesive Toilet Paper Holder: Great for Bathroom, Kitchen Cabinet, Toilet, etc.
As a great toilet paper holder, keep the toilet paper away from the wall, have sufficient space to rotate.
Perfectly suitable for most toilet paper rolls. More compact, space-saving and simple looking than a stand-type paper roll storage holder.
As a bathroom towel holder, a great accessory to the bathroom with its modern look.
With sleek curves and a glossy appearance, it can well integrate into the decor style of your toilet, bathroom, washroom, restroom, etc.
A beautiful accessory to your space decor!
As a kitchen paper towel holder under the cabinet, keep your pantry and countertops organized and clutter-free.
Save Your Space, Say Goodbye to Messy
Keep your bathroom organized. With this toilet paper bar, you will not leave your toilet paper all over the place and make it roll everywhere.
A very functional and beautiful tool to keeps your toilet paper all dry, neat and tidy in the bathroom!
You can also use it for tidying away your hand towels in your bathroom or kitchen.
Other than serving as both a toilet paper organizer also a hand towel holder.
Widely used in a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and other places. A great holder for everything!
How to Install:
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the wall and wipe it dry.
- Then pull off the back cover of the pad.
- Attach the hook to the smooth wall surface and press it for about 5-8 seconds.
- Wait for 24 hours before hanging anything on it to make sure the hook is fixed tightly on the surface.
1) Make certain the surface of the wall is clean and dry before installing the toilet paper rod.
2) It must be a smooth surface such as tiles, metal surfaces, glass, etc., not rough surfaces, painted walls or walls with wallpaper.
An installation video is shown below:
To remove an adhesive holder, you only need to use a hairdryer to heat the sticky area.
Then step by step scratch the adhesive off with a blade and the bar will be successfully removed.