Wall-mounted + Self-adhesive Shampoo Holder: Give You The Best Hold!
No Matter How Much You Fit On It. Nothing Will Fall Out And It Will Never Collapse!
This dual approach of sticky backing and screw tightening is why it has such a strong hold!
- The adhesive covers the entire back and has strong adhesion. It can stay super stable on any smooth surface.
- You can also choose to screw it up for double reassuring of its bearing capacity.
- Strong Sturdy Construction: The solid brushed steel can be very durable, strong, corrosion-resistant and non-rust.
- More Installation Choices: Combined with a screw fixing way, the holder offers a self-adhesive way to mount it up. No messing about drilling and driving screws into your precious tiles.
- Spot Your Shampoo More Easily: Unlike most usual shampoo holder, it has a unique no guard rail design, so that you can easily spot all your pretty labeled shampoo bottles on it.
① 3M self-adhesive glue:
- Wipe clean and dry the wall with a clean cloth. (It must be a smooth surface, such as ceramic tiles, metal surfaces, glass, etc., not suitable for wallpaper or painted walls.
- Remove the film from the tape and stick the holder to your target wall.
- Hold down for a few seconds, wait for a day to make the glue more stable before hanging things.
② Screw installation:
- Identify a good spot and drill holes.
- Push the expanded rubber into the hole.
- Place the shelf in the place where the holes are drilled.
- Insert the screw and tighten the screw with a screwdriver.
- Finally, put on the screw cap.
Note: be certain about exactly where you are going to fix it first so that you do not have to move it around. Getting it right the first time is an advantage.
I love this shelf, bought it for my kitchen, as fed up moving the cling film and didn’t want to put screws in the tiles, this rack is perfect and it’s really long 40cm, my cling film fits on it perfectly, very happy with it and would buy again.
Really sturdy and the adhesive is very strong. One tip just make sure you have it level and keep to a straight line because it sticks right away.
Matches perfect with the items I already have, easy to keep clean, fits easy very solid.
M. Onsa –
Nothing to dislike – used as a shelf by my hand basin in the bathroom -does exactly what I went it to do
It’s a good size and depth and holds many items comfortably. Really happy with it.
Amanda Dickson –
Absolutely wonderful so easy to fit and looks great. No messing about with drilling and screws into our lovely new tiles.
Misha M. –
Love the simple design, solid brushed steel and the adhesive covers the entire back… my only advice: if you have textured tiles is to put a little glue so it fills the gaps before sticking it on…
This shelf allows you to just stick it, or just screw it, or do both. It’s light enough to seem sturdy and (fingers crossed) not fall off.
Lorraine B. –
Great sturdy shelf. Very easy to install and it looks great, everything fits on the shelf
andrea wilson –
Good quality shelf that has stuck well to my painted wall – happy with purchase
Great shelf had tried a few before but they all fell off this one is well made and sticks a dream, love it, definitely reccomend
zoritoler imol –
Very interesting subject, thankyou for putting up. “I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure-that is all that agnosticism means.” by Clarence Darrow.