Wall-mounted + Self-adhesive Shampoo Holder: Give You The Best Hold!
No Matter How Much You Fit On It. Nothing Will Fall Out And It Will Never Collapse!
This dual approach of sticky backing and screw tightening is why it has such a strong hold!
- The adhesive covers the entire back and has strong adhesion. It can stay super stable on any smooth surface.
- You can also choose to screw it up for double reassuring of its bearing capacity.
- Strong Sturdy Construction: The solid brushed steel can be very durable, strong, corrosion-resistant and non-rust.
- More Installation Choices: Combined with a screw fixing way, the holder offers a self-adhesive way to mount it up. No messing about drilling and driving screws into your precious tiles.
- Spot Your Shampoo More Easily: Unlike most usual shampoo holder, it has a unique no guard rail design, so that you can easily spot all your pretty labeled shampoo bottles on it.
① 3M self-adhesive glue:
- Wipe clean and dry the wall with a clean cloth. (It must be a smooth surface, such as ceramic tiles, metal surfaces, glass, etc., not suitable for wallpaper or painted walls.
- Remove the film from the tape and stick the holder to your target wall.
- Hold down for a few seconds, wait for a day to make the glue more stable before hanging things.
② Screw installation:
- Identify a good spot and drill holes.
- Push the expanded rubber into the hole.
- Place the shelf in the place where the holes are drilled.
- Insert the screw and tighten the screw with a screwdriver.
- Finally, put on the screw cap.
Note: be certain about exactly where you are going to fix it first so that you do not have to move it around. Getting it right the first time is an advantage.