YIGII Toilet Paper Holder For Wall: Self-Adhesive No Drilling Assembly! Best Stainless Steel Material! Perfect for Humid Bathroom!
What You Should Know about YIGII Brand
Quality is our top priority!
A high emphasis on high-quality stainless steel bathroom & kitchen product innovation.
All developed products are registered in appearance patent & patent for invention.
An interior design team with a creative mind to generate more inventive & functional products to help you get organized!
Greatly uphold the idea of minimalist life by creating more and more simple-look products.
Offer stylish & smart solutions to help you live simply and beautifully.
Make Your Space & Your Life Simplified
Color: Metal gloss
Material: SUS304 stainless steel
Roll length of toilet paper holder: 11 cm;
Distance from wall: 5.5 cm
Toilet Paper Holder with a Humanized L-shape Design
The toilet paper holder adopts a creative L-shape design that can secure the paper roll stably.
The side hook on the tail is carefully sanded and has no burrs, which allows the toilet paper roll to rotate more smoothly.
Also, in this way, the smooth-edge toilet paper holder ensures toilet paper not be torn apart by the edges during use.
Highly Strong Adhesion
The adhesive spans the entire backplate instead of just several pressure points, so it can stay very sturdy on the wall.
Just be careful to line it up and know exactly where you want to place it cause once you stick it on, it’s not going to move or come off easily with its super strong adhesion.
But you also shouldn’t worry about it. The no-spot removal methods reveals below.
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the wall and wipe it dry.
- Then pull off the back cover of the pad.
- Attach the hook to the smooth wall surface and press it for about 5-8 seconds.
- Wait for 24 hours before hanging anything on it to make sure the hook is fixed tightly on the surface.
1) Make sure the wall surface is clean and dry before installing the hook.
2) It must be a smooth surface such as tiles, metal surfaces, glass, etc., not rough surfaces, painted walls or walls with wallpaper.
To remove an adhesive towel hook, you just simply use a hairdryer to heat the sticky area.
Then step by step scrape the adhesive off with a blade to remove the hook successfully.