Black Towel Ring
Fits Well In Limited Space To Be Your Storage Helper!
If you find that you often get water splattered around your sink, a towel ring will help solve this problem. You can hang a towel on it so you can wipe your hands after washing them to prevent water splashing.
Black Towel Ring: Keep Your Hand Towel In Reach
- No Drilling Required: The black towel ring comes with a 3M tape on the back to attach to the wall. So there is no need for you to drill holes on your walls. Especially if you are renting or in a camper, you won’t have to worry about damaging the walls.
- Super Simple To Install & Hold Extremely Steady: To install the towel hanger, you just need to tear the protective cover and stick it in the desired place. What you should note is to measure the length of the towel to determine where to fix the towel ring. Otherwise, the towel may drag on the sink.
Thoughtful Design: Big Enough Sticky Base & Rotatable Handle
- Attach To Wall Sturdily: The towel ring is designed with a big enough strip-like sticky base. This design can make the base play a better supporting role to hold more tightly. So you won’t have to worry about the towel ring falling off even if you hang a wet towel on it.
- Easy To Hang And Grab Towel: The ring handle allows 180-degree rotation. When you take the towel down, the handle of the towel ring rotates in the direction of your force, making it easier to grab the towel.
Modern & Chic Appearance: Go With Your Home Decor Perfectly
- Matte Black Surface: The matte black towel ring will make your bathroom look more modern. It doesn’t look cheap and can go with your bathroom trim very well.
- No Water Or Fingerprints Stains May Stay: The black towel ring is easy to clean. Also, it has the function of oxidation and corrosion resistance and can prevent water and fingerprints stains.
More Details You Can See From:
Related Product: YIGII Towel Ring Self Adhesive KS001
Katie Baxter –
I needed another towel rack and was shocked by the prices at Lowes and Home Depot. This one was less expensive by half plus. It looks just as nice as the more expensive ones.
Love this hand towel ring . It matches my newly installed brushed gold Pfister faucet. Nice match on the finish and reasonably price too!
I bought two of these for our master bath in our new home. All of our finishes are matte black (Delta brand) and these match perfect. They are also half the price of the name brand. I bought them based on the positive reviews and I am not the least bit disappointed. If your in the market for this type of item I don’t think you can go wrong- order them!
I had one of those really old out dated wooden ones and switched out the hardware in the bathroom when we re did some of it and my oh my let me tell you how much I love this thing!! Very good for the price (I’m kind of cheap and don’t like to spend a lot on things) so this checks that box and makes my bathroom look more modern. I got the tp holder and towel bar that matches this too and I love the whole set!
NJ Nerd –
We recently bought a house and decided to upgrade the bathroom fixtures. I couldn’t find actual black fixtures anywhere in store, just oil brushed bronze. We originally bought one for the middle but it didn’t look good in relation to the mirrors so we bought two and put them on the outside of each sink. Love them!
They came when they said it would and I really like that. They actually look better in person than in the picture. I love them and they are the perfect accent to my new bathroom
Great quality. Fair price. I bought two of these because hardware stores charge double the price for one. The item came packaged nicely and protected.
I have ordered several hand towel holders for all of our bathrooms and this one is my favorite!! There is a soft matte coating on it that makes it feel really high end. If only all my other bathrooms had black finishes! Would definitely recommend!
Every nice quality! It feels nice and sturdy. Ring stays in place. Unlike some towel rings just have that cheap feel to them. This doesn’t. You’d never guess the affordable price I’ll be ordering two more for the other bathrooms in my home.
Lisa Starr –
Great buy for the price. Was much better quality than expected. Soft black and thick looking. Was so perfect for our bathroom remodel. Seems like it will hold up well and is sturdy on the wall. No squeak or anything. I would recommend! And was better price than the store.
Wendy Jean Leon –
I put two of the towel rings in the half bath I was redoing. Made such a difference not having a towel bar that was half hidden behind the door. If I redo my upstairs bathroom I would purchase from this company again.
Cheryl A Thiel –
It came packaged very well in a separate cloth bag placed in a box with the drill map and screws/anchors needed. We purchased these to go with another set of bathroom accessories but I like these better than the ones that came in my set.