Black Toilet Paper Holder: Never rust under any circumstances, Easy-to-clean & Smooth Surface. The Easiest Assembly Way!
- The Most Robust Structure Ever: The black toilet paper holder in wall has a whole stainless steel construction with impeccable workmanship. Also, the material is SUS 304 stainless steel and the best metal in the industry.
- Rust-proof Matt black Finish: The surface has nice processing and the paint is premium-grade and very hard. Thus, the great black coating is rustproof and has a great resistance against scratch.
- Anti-dropping Design: When you hang your paper on the holder or pull the roll, the upward curved hook can prevent toilet roll or other items from dropping down. Both bar sides have upward bending edges for double ensuring the toilet roll from slipping onto the floor.
- Large-area Self-adhesive Back Sticker: The self-adhesive pad on the back has enhanced stickiness that can bring a stabler effect for the vintage black toilet paper holder. It holds very strong after assembly.
The Best Buddy For Toilet Roll – Black Toilet Paper Holder
- Fix Your Toilet Paper Roll In Place: Both sides of the bar are raised so that the toilet paper roll can be stably fixed on the paper towel holder. When you pull the paper roll, it is not likely to roll around.
- High-performance 3M adhesive Tape: The matte black toilet paper has a top-grade self-adhesive pad on the back that provides additional sticking strength. Also, the pad is waterproof and suitable for humid bathrooms. It is able to stick firmly to the wall and easily withstand the weight of a thick heavy toilet roll.
- Wall-friendly Assembly: This holder bar adopts the popular self-adhesive mounting way. It is easy to assemble with the included adhesive strips. You can assemble it on the wall without drilling. No drilling means no damage to your wall. The ideal invention for people that rent an apartment.
This was a perfect toilet roll holder for my tiny bathroom. I have such limited space that I didn’t want one on a stand that would take up valuable floor space & I just didn’t have any place to attach a wall or cabinet mounted holder. So after much searching I stumbled on this one that could attach with 3m adhesive and it was the perfect size to place on the tile trim border. It solved my problem of a roll of paper just sitting around. It feels like a very secure adhesive. I cleaned the tile and it was quick and easy to press the adhesive in place. I followed directions and waited the suggested time before putting any weight on it. I was looking for an antique bronze color to match everything else but very little of it shows anyway & I doubt anyone else would even notice the color being different. It is also stainless steel so it won’t rust which is great since it’s right next to the shower. You can apply it either horizontally or vertically with adhesive or screws which are both included. I would definitely buy again & recommend to anyone with a similar problem. It was the perfect solution for me.