A High-end Looking Toilet Paper Holder Brushed Nickel: Suitable For Toilet Paper Roll Of Any Sizes
Material: SUS304 stainless steel
Surface: Brushed stainless steel
Dimensions: 13.5 x 10.5 x 9.3 cm
Top shelf: 13.5 * 10.5 (length * width)
Rod distance from the wall: 6 cm
The distance between crew holes: 7 cm
Rod length: 11 cm
Packing: 1 toilet paper holder + screws and other installation accessories included
Toilet Paper Holder Brushed Nickel: Humanized Design With Great Attention To Details
The upward curve at the bar end is designed to prevent toilet paper rolls from falling off.
You can assuredly pull the toilet paper off the holder without worrying the roll might fall off.
The slim bar makes sure that it is easy to change out paper rolls. It can be applied to various sizes of paper rolls.
The strong adhesive pad on the back is resistant to water and has strong adhesion. Falling off the wall is impossible!
The compact size of this toilet paper holder does not take up much wall space and is perfect for being used in the bathroom, toilet, kitchen, etc.
Got a toilet paper holder next to the toilet to make using the restroom more convenient!
Shiny Finish to Shine Your Space
The mirror surface design reaches a very glossy and shiny effect. Make your room look brighter and more modern.
It has a nice brushed finish. Offer the perfect protection against moisture and can withstand daily scratches, corrosion and tarnishing.
The surface is very shiny and not prone to fingerprints and water spots.
Doubled Reassurance: Two Installation Ways For You To Choose From
Self-adhesive Sticking Installation:
- Wipe clean and dry the installation surface. Make sure there is no dirt, grease, or wax on your wall or furniture.
- Tear off the adhesive film on the back of the toilet paper holder’s rubber pad.
- Press the toilet roll holder against the wall for a few seconds and wait 24 hours. If you wait 48 hours before you use it, the holder will stay more stable.
- Drill holes in the marked area and insert the expansion screw.
- Hold the toilet paper holder, insert two screws into the holes and tighten the screws and nuts.
Note: Do not stick it on painted walls, wallpaper, lime walls, or other soft or uneven surfaces.
See the installation video below!