Hand Towel Holder Bathroom:
What You Should Know about YIGII Brand
Quality is our top priority!
A high emphasis on high-quality stainless steel bathroom & kitchen product innovation.
All developed products are registered in appearance patent & patent for invention.
An interior design team with a creative mind to generate more inventive & functional products to help you get organized!
Greatly uphold the idea of minimalist life by creating more and more simple-look products.
Offer stylish & smart solutions to help you live simply and beautifully.
Make Your Space & Your Life Simplified
Material: SUS 304 stainless steel
Surface finish: Brushed stainless steel
The size of the towel rail: 19.6 × 4cm
The size of the part attached to the wall: 13 × 4cm
Packing: Towel rack shelf x 1
Installation method: Self-adhesive( 3M adhesive tape included), no drilling
Hand Towel Holder Bathroom with a Simple but Smart Look
Modern metal look and can go non-obtrusively with the style of other bathroom fixings.
Nice fit for almost every room like bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom to hang a towel or bathrobe, coat, utensils, etc.
Classic square design with a glossy style adds a more elegant and delicate look to your bathroom & kitchen decor.
Keep Your Bathroom and Kitchen Towels Clean & Brightly Organized
The towel holder on wall works great in any kind of decor style. It is the best choice stuck next to your kitchen sink to hang kitchen rags on.
Greatly saves space!
Also, in the bathroom, perfect for hanging towels, bathrobes, clothes to be washed or put on after the shower.
No more mess! Keep your stuff organized instead of leaving them all over your place with this modern & shiny look towel rack bathroom.
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the wall and wipe it dry.
- Then pull off the back cover of the pad.
- Attach the hook to the smooth wall surface and press it for about 5-8 seconds.
- Wait for 24 hours before hanging anything on it to make sure the hook is fixed tightly on the surface.
- Make sure the wall surface is clean and dry before installing the hook.
- It must be a smooth surface such as tiles, metal surfaces, glass, etc. not rough surfaces, painted walls or walls with wallpaper.
To remove an adhesive towel hook, you just simply use a hairdryer to heat the sticky area.
Then step by step scrape the adhesive off with a blade and remove it.
There are no reviews yet.