STURDY & WATER RESISTANT
- Material: SUS 304 stainless steel.
- Viscosity: Strong self-adhesive.
- Total Length: 12 2/5″, Base Size: 5 9/10″ x 1 4/5″, Distance to Wall: 3 9/10″.
- What’s in the package: 1 x self-Adhesive paper towel holder.
Made of high-quality stainless steel, waterproof and rust-proof, it can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. The brushed surface blends with your decoration style.
The distance to the wall is wide enough, which is very suitable for standard paper towel rolls and large paper towel rolls. It frees up some counter space for your kitchen and is a good choice to replace countertop brackets.
One-hand tear off
There is a small hook at the end that tear off the roll paper from the roll holder with one hand to prevent the roll paper from slipping and hang smoothly. It can not only be used to hang kitchen paper towels in bulk, but also can be used to hang towels to meet your various needs.
The paper towel rack provides a way to store and display paper towels and is a good alternative to the standing roll paper rack. The strong self-adhesive pad can be firmly pasted under the cabinet, keeping the paper towel away from the table top, and will not be wet the roll paper when using water.
*Paper Towel Holder Under Cabinet*
- Polished craftsmanship, the paper towel holder adds a modern and stylish flavor to your home. Fits most decorating styles.
- It can be used in kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, RV, camper, etc.
- Super strong self-adhesive pad, simply tear off the protective film, and the strong self-adhesive pad can be firmly pasted under the cabinet.
- Compared with other traditional standing paper towel holders, it is more flexible and convenient, can be installed next to the sink or under cabinet, but will not wet the roll paper.
Easy To Install:
1. Just cleaning the installing surface (must be smooth surface, like ceramic tile, metal surface ,glasses, etc.) and dry it.
If it is a new ceramic tile, wipe it clean with alcohol.
2. Peel off the protective layer in the back and stick it on the wall, it takes a few seconds to press. Rest it for 24 hours
to ensure better stick before hanging things on it.
3. Notes: Paper towel holder is not suitable for wall paper or painted wall.
More Details You Can See From:
Related Product: YIGII Paper Towel Holds
Simple and effective
Memaw Jenny –
So easy to install and so modern and cute
Great for our new RV
Convenient and high quality
Great price and quality for a great value.
Bought for new camper set-up – will be a great tool for getting the camper ready for rental
The best I could choose…. Thanks….!…
Nana’s opinion –
Super quality and a great price.
It works, out on unfinished wood under my top cabinets. Moved it twice and it’s still adhering to where I put it last
Easy to use, install and looks great!
Brandon J. –
I really like this new towel holder. It stuck perfectly to my subway tile on the back splash and saved me valuable counter space and helped with the clutter. The paper towels look like their floating in air: I love the minimal look.
Angelina Garner –
Sticks to my painted wall!
Jeffrey kemp –
This is such a nice paper towel holder. Everything is so nice these days and convenient. I remember years ago when we had paper towel holders up under our cabinets they were almost like a tupperware type consistency. This is sleek, sturdy, and very easy to install. I placed mine underneath my cabinet and it adhered very well. I cleaned the area very good first then dried it and I waited about an hour so that I knew it would be completely dry. Please be sure where you want to place your paper towel holder because once you peel off the sticker and put it in an area you will not be able to remove it. I found my spot and I stuck it on and held it for however long the directions stated. I did not use mine for a full 24 hours, so far so good it is holding up very nicely and I have used smaller paper towels and some of the thicker ones. The paper towels go on very easy and you can remove the cardboard even easier. It adds a very nice touch to my kitchen.
Amanda wootters –
I purchased this for my old camper and was very happy with it. Just bought this one for my new camper. It adheres well and there is no need to drill holes. In fact, make sure you place it exactly where you want it because once the adhesive touchs the surface it is impossible to remove it. Looks great too.
Morning Bird –
I really like this product because it was super easy getting from the box to install it within two minutes or less and I also have an idea for other things that I may use this for such as if you’re looking to have toilet paper like 2 rolls at once or use this a little hanger for underwears, or other small items. I’m putting one every room. Overall, nice product.
tonia m morris –
We used to have a paper towel holder that sat on the counter, but it always seemed to be in the way. We bought this one and it is awesome. It stuck to the underside of the cabinet and we have had no problems at all installing new rolls on it. It appears to be very sturdy and we love having the paper towels under the cabinet and off the counter.
Holds large roll of paper towels.