Start your shiny journey with a shiny hand towel holder for bathroom!
Product: Medium Towel Holder In Bathroom; Large Towel Holder In Bathroom
Product Model: KH020; KH020C
Material: SUS 304 stainless steel
Surface Treatment: Brushed surface
Mounting method: self-adhesive
Dimension: Medium: 25 x 8 x 4.8 cm
Large: 29.1 x 9.2 x 5.8 cm
Packaging: Towel bar x 1
Thoughtfully Designed Curved End
-Secure Your Stuff Tightly
There is an inwardly curved end that is considerately designed to prevent hung stuff from slipping off! Hold anything that you hang on the holder securely!
You will have no worries about stuff keeping sliding!
The strong adhesiveness of this item allows you to hang towels or other kinds of stuff of any weight and size without fearing that the towel holder in bathroom will come off.
It can be your ideal organizing helper for the bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc. Very suitable for hanging towels, face towels, rags, etc.
Towel Holder In Bathroom – The Best Space Saver
The towel holder in the bathroom can stick well on any side of furniture.
You can put it next to, inside, or outside a bathroom cabinet or put it under the kitchen cabinet to hang your bathroom towels or kitchen towels.
Putting it underneath or beside the washbasin is also a very great choice. You can also put it on the back of a door. Greatly free up your space!
It will stick on a tile wall or any wooden furniture without any problem!
Shine up Your Bathroom
Delicate hand-polished mirror stainless steel finish shows a high gloss that greatly beautifies your bathroom decor.
It is designed to resist daily scratches, corrosion, and tarnishing so its shiny beauty will never fade.
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the wall and wipe it dry.
- Then pull off the back cover of the pad.
- Attach the hook to the smooth wall surface and press it for about 5-8 seconds.
- Wait for 24 hours before hanging anything on it to make sure the hook is fixed tightly on the surface.
- Make sure the wall surface is clean and dry before installing the hook.
- It must be a smooth surface such as tiles, metal surfaces, glass, etc., not rough surfaces, painted walls or walls with wallpaper.
To remove an adhesive towel hook, you just simply use a hairdryer to heat the sticky area.
Then step by step scrape the adhesive off with a blade and the hook is successfully removed.
See More Details About Bathroom Hand Towel Holder Below:
There are no reviews yet.