One Coat Hook With Two Hanging Spot For Tackling Two Hanging Tasks At A Time!
Better Organize & Tidy up Your Space!
Special Double Hook Design
The Adhesive Coat Hook is most welcomed by our users for its unique double hook design.
It is specially designed with two curved ends for tackling more hanging tasks.
You can use just one hook with two curves to hang such things as two thick heavy coats of yours.
It is distinct from traditional hooks in the manner that it frees you from squeezing two coats in just one hook with just one little curve.
Instead, it has two curved ends for hanging your two thick heavy coats.
S-shape Minimalist Appearance
The Adhesive Coat Hook has a nice & classic black Matt finish so as to accommodate all kinds of decor.
It is designed with a unique S-shape appearance in order to leave more space for hanging.
It can be used in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, and office to stably hold your towels, robes, hats, coats, etc.
Black Two-spot Coat Hook: Handy Space Saver
It is suitable for tidying up your messy stuff.
You can use it for towels, bathrobes, sponges, jackets, coats, hats, stockings, lights, caps, scarves, keys, pans, cups, purses, bags, soup ladles, spatula hanging, etc.
Greatly free up your space!
Surface: Matt black finish
Max loading: 21lb
Material: SUS-304 stainless steel
Size: 3.34 x 2.55 inch
Package: Hook x1
Below introduces the hook for coat or towel installation steps video:
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the wall and wipe it dry.
- Then pull off the back cover of the pad.
- Attach the hook to the smooth wall surface and press it for about 5-8 seconds.
- Wait for 24 hours before hanging anything on it to make sure the hook is fixed tightly on the surface.
- Make sure the wall surface is clean and dry before installing the hook.
- It must be a smooth surface such as tiles, metal surfaces, glass, etc. not rough surfaces, painted walls or walls with wallpaper.
To remove an adhesive towel hook, you just simply use a hairdryer to heat the sticky area.
Then step by step scrape the adhesive off with a blade and the hook is successfully removed.